Trivia session ๐Ÿ”ฅ 5 October 2024 ๐Ÿธ Trivia! ๐Ÿš€๏ธ

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have a little over 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

aangepast door TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 22 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

Kiznaiver is an adaptation of a manga. False โœ…๏ธ
Which franchise was NOT featured in the 2015 video game "Lego Dimensions"? Breaking Bad โœ…๏ธ
What is the capital city of Honduras? Tegucigalpa โœ…๏ธ
Which Roman god of doorways and passages is the two headed deity from which we get the name of one of our months? Janus โœ…๏ธ
"Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater" takes place on Shadow Moses Island. False โœ…๏ธ - most of you got it right ๐Ÿ˜Ž๏ธ

Congratulations to @nmddbn for getting ALL the answers right! ๐ŸŽ‰๏ธ๐Ÿ†๏ธ You get 5 points. ๐Ÿคฉ๏ธ
@Parsaa also did well with 4 points.

1 more day until the leaderboard update! ๐Ÿ“†๏ธ

What did you think of the questions? ๐Ÿค”๏ธ Did you learn anything? ๐Ÿ“š๏ธ Share your comments!

Congratulations @nmddbn!! I had two points so not very good this time! ๐Ÿ™ But I dont care it is fun to play! ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜‚ sneaky Parsaa came back and deactivated his account again

Sneaky? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

He will be back now and then monsieur Etienne! So Parsaa is still of all of us on PPG! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He will be back now and then monsieur Etienne! So Parsaa is still of all of us on PPG! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations @nmddbn!! I had two points so not very good this time! ๐Ÿ™ But I dont care it is fun to play! ๐Ÿ˜›
thanks ๐Ÿ˜And let's have fun in the process of answering these questions, it's both challenging and enjoyable๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ”ฅ I hope you achieve great results and enjoy yourself today ๐Ÿ˜€