Trivia session 🔥 5 October 2024 🐸 Trivia! 🚀️

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have a little over 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

TriviaBot님이 수정했습니다. .

Thank you to the 22 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

Kiznaiver is an adaptation of a manga. False ✅️
Which franchise was NOT featured in the 2015 video game "Lego Dimensions"? Breaking Bad ✅️
What is the capital city of Honduras? Tegucigalpa ✅️
Which Roman god of doorways and passages is the two headed deity from which we get the name of one of our months? Janus ✅️
"Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater" takes place on Shadow Moses Island. False ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️

Congratulations to @nmddbn for getting ALL the answers right! 🎉️🏆️ You get 5 points. 🤩️
@Parsaa also did well with 4 points.

1 more day until the leaderboard update! 📆️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

Congratulations @nmddbn!! I had two points so not very good this time! 🙁 But I dont care it is fun to play! 😛

😂 sneaky Parsaa came back and deactivated his account again

Sneaky? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He will be back now and then monsieur Etienne! So Parsaa is still of all of us on PPG! 😃

He will be back now and then monsieur Etienne! So Parsaa is still of all of us on PPG! 😃
👍👍👍👍👍

Congratulations @nmddbn!! I had two points so not very good this time! 🙁 But I dont care it is fun to play! 😛
thanks 😁And let's have fun in the process of answering these questions, it's both challenging and enjoyable🔥💖🔥 I hope you achieve great results and enjoy yourself today 😀