Trivia session 🔥 4 October 2024 🐂 Trivia! 🚀️

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have a little over 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

TriviaBot님이 수정했습니다. .

Thank you to the 25 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

How many seasons did "Stargate SG-1" have? 10 ✅️
Which of the following was a map that was in Team Fortress 2 at launch? Gravel Pit ✅️
In which book series does 'Fleur Delacour' appear? Harry Potter ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
What was the nickname of President Duvalier of Haiti, who died in 1971? Papa Doc ✅️
What Electrical Device Can Change The Magnitude Of Voltage Or Current Transformer ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️

Congratulations to @soess for getting ALL the answers right! 🎉️🏆️ You get 5 points. 🤩️
@Patrick-N7Can, @Alittleghost, @Its_regi, @FrenchTom, and @sWamp_witch also did well with 4 points.

2 more days until the leaderboard update! 📆️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

This one was tough

This one was tough
In your opinion, is it possible to cheat in a game like this? For example if there are two people🤔

In your opinion, is it possible to cheat in a game like this? For example if there are two people🤔

I often play the game with a friend at school, but we dont have enough time to look it up. But sometimes she knows an answer and I dont or other way around. BUTTT i think the last games we did not score more than 2 and maybe one time 3 points.

I often play the game with a friend at school, but we dont have enough time to look it up. But sometimes she knows an answer and I dont or other way around. BUTTT i think the last games we did not score more than 2 and maybe one time 3 points.
I was saying if there are two people registered on penpalgate

Oh sorry I thought that you mean like with a friend together behind the screen. 😛 Because that is fun but we were BADDDDDD this week and I think we maybe get not above 12 points. But I hope at least 15 but I am not sure this time in the week update. 🙄 I dont want to be last on the list this time!! 😛 😛

Short answer is yes, but that would be lame 😶

Short answer is yes, but that would be lame 😶
😶🤨🙄

Two lucky guesses for me 😮

today i think i had 2 or 3 good but i will wait for the new results!! how can you train for the trivia?? like you learn and watch EVERYTHING! 😛