Trivia session 🔥 28 September 2024 🐩 Trivia! 🚀️

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have a little over 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

Editado por TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 15 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

In "Mean Girls", who has breasts that tell when it's raining? Karen Smith ✅️ - very few correct answers 😶‍🌫️️
Which of these countries borders People's Republic of China? Nepal ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
Which of these is a Baseball competition? The World Series ✅️
What is the popular name for little baked sausages wrapped in rashers of streaky bacon? Pigs in blankets ✅️
When was the play "Macbeth" written? 1606 ✅️ - very few correct answers 😶‍🌫️️

No one got a perfect score but @Etienne, @soess, @isyes, and @Yue_ did best this session with 3 points. 💪️

1 more day until the leaderboard update! 📆️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

Today was difficult!! I think this week the leaderboard will be very different than the last time! 😛 😛

Today was difficult!! I think this week the leaderboard will be very different than the last time! 😛 😛
Yes, but overall I feel like the questions have been a little bit easier than last week

Yes, but overall I feel like the questions have been a little bit easier than last week
🧐🤔😭

Thank you to the 15 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

In "Mean Girls", who has breasts that tell when it's raining? Karen Smith ✅️ - very few correct answers 😶‍🌫️️
Which of these countries borders People's Republic of China? Nepal ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
Which of these is a Baseball competition? The World Series ✅️
What is the popular name for little baked sausages wrapped in rashers of streaky bacon? Pigs in blankets ✅️
When was the play "Macbeth" written? 1606 ✅️ - very few correct answers 😶‍🌫️️

No one got a perfect score but @Etienne, @soess, @isyes, and @Yue_ did best this session with 3 points. 💪️

1 more day until the leaderboard update! 📆️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

I think the quiz is good. I've only done it once, but I'd already forgotten my answers. So I didn't learn anything. But if the quiz is always like this, it's pretty difficult.

I've only done it once, but I'd already forgotten my answers. So I didn't learn anything.
What do you mean you didn't learn anything the questions with answers are right there 😂

But not my given answers...or I didn't see them.

We can check the score now and from last week! 🙂 But I think my scores this time are less good, but it is fun to play! 😛

But not my given answers...or I didn't see them.
True, it doesn't record individual responses. But I mean your responses won't teach you anything, the correct answers will

Yes, of course.
But that's quiz show knowledge.
The learning effect is low without context.
But its fun 😃.