Trivia session 🔥 27 September 2024 🦑 Trivia! 🚀️

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have a little over 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

Modificato da TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 25 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

Which American musician sung 'Rock with You'? Michael Jackson ✅️ - very few correct answers 😶‍🌫️️
Which ingredient gives Earl Grey tea its distinctive flavour? Bergamot  ✅️
Which American musician released the album 'Highway 61 Revisited'? Bob Dylan ✅️
On Which Date Is Halloween? October 31st ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️
Which animation studio produced "Sword Art Online"? A-1 Pictures ✅️ - very few correct answers 😶‍🌫️️

No one got a perfect score but @thanel714 did best this session with 4 points. 💪️

2 more days until the leaderboard update! 📆️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

Woww congratulations @thanel714!! You had two times better answers than I had! 😛 So you get a medal for the quiz today: 🥇

Thank you to the 25 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

Which American musician sung 'Rock with You'? Michael Jackson ✅️ - very few correct answers 😶‍🌫️️
Which ingredient gives Earl Grey tea its distinctive flavour? Bergamot  ✅️
Which American musician released the album 'Highway 61 Revisited'? Bob Dylan ✅️
On Which Date Is Halloween? October 31st ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️
Which animation studio produced "Sword Art Online"? A-1 Pictures ✅️ - very few correct answers 😶‍🌫️️

No one got a perfect score but @thanel714 did best this session with 4 points. 💪️

2 more days until the leaderboard update! 📆️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

Toooooo difficult🥴

Toooooo difficult🥴

How many did you have correct Lorenzo? I had 2 🙂

@Etienne do you loose the badge if you are not the winner in another week or do you always keep the badge? 😬😬

How many did you have correct Lorenzo? I had 2 🙂

@Etienne do you loose the badge if you are not the winner in another week or do you always keep the badge? 😬😬

1😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

1😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

But you have 26 helpers in your house!! 🐥🐥🐢

But you have 26 helpers in your house!! 🐥🐥🐢
😆

You keep the badge, it isn't shared 😛. I got 3 points 😶