Trivia session 🔥 24 September 2024 🐘 Trivia! 🚀️

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

Édité par TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 20 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

What part of the body, often referred to as 'gristle', is important for the formation of bones? Cartilage ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
What is the name of the classic board game where players race through a person's life from childhood to retirement? The Game of Life ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️
Which band did Liam Payne belong to? One Direction ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
Who discovered the law of gravity? Isaac Newton ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️
Which film contains the character 'Dil'? The Crying Game ✅️

Congratulations to @FrenchTom and @soess for getting ALL the answers right! 🎉️🏆️ You get 5 points. 🤩️
@KaleTheAbyss, @Etienne, @Alittleghost, @alewashere, @Yue_, and @Silly_person also did well with 4 points.

5 more days until the leaderboard update! 📆️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

Thank you to the 20 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

What part of the body, often referred to as 'gristle', is important for the formation of bones? Cartilage ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
What is the name of the classic board game where players race through a person's life from childhood to retirement? The Game of Life ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️
Which band did Liam Payne belong to? One Direction ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
Who discovered the law of gravity? Isaac Newton ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️
Which film contains the character 'Dil'? The Crying Game ✅️

Congratulations to @FrenchTom and @soess for getting ALL the answers right! 🎉️🏆️ You get 5 points. 🤩️
@KaleTheAbyss, @Etienne, @Alittleghost, @alewashere, @Yue_, and @Silly_person also did well with 4 points.

5 more days until the leaderboard update! 📆️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

Wow very good @FrenchTom and @soess!!! Congratulations!! 🏆🏅

We were lucky because we had no idea what gristle meant. So we just guessed the answer and it was correct! 😛

Glad I watched Dr House in English.

Glad I watched Dr House in English.

Do you like the series?

And did you guess the gristle question or did you know the answer? 🙂

I love too many series so yeah.

And nah, for that one, it was knowledge

I like it here.