Trivia session πŸ”₯ 17 September 2024 πŸ‡ Trivia! πŸš€οΈ

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

Edited by TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 29 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

Who wrote the Jungle Book? Rudyard Kipling βœ…οΈ
Which American singer released the studio album '…Baby One More Time'? Britney Spears βœ…οΈ - most of you got it right 😎️
In which country is the city of Auckland? New Zealand βœ…οΈ
What type of shape might be obtuse or isosceles? A Triangle βœ…οΈ - most of you got it right 😎️
Which of these colors is included on the flag of Brazil? Green βœ…οΈ - almost everyone got it πŸ’ͺ️

Congratulations to @Pennarossa2024, @Savi2024, and @Clau_98 for getting ALL the answers right! πŸŽ‰οΈπŸ†οΈ You get 5 points. 🀩️

What did you think of the questions? πŸ€”οΈ Did you learn anything? πŸ“šοΈ Share your comments!

pretty easy questionsπŸ‘

tomorrow there will be difficult questions 😳

5 more days until the weekly leaderboard! 🏁

I did not know the writer from Jungle Book (i know the movie oc πŸ˜›) and i had no idea what the English words obtuse or isosceles meant. And you cant look it up because there is not so much time. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« πŸ˜› I always get stressed if the test has like a timer. 😬😬

I did not know the writer from Jungle Book (i know the movie oc πŸ˜›) and i had no idea what the English words obtuse or isosceles meant. And you cant look it up because there is not so much time. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« πŸ˜› I always get stressed if the test has like a timer. 😬😬
It's agame not a test πŸ˜ƒ

5 more days until the weekly leaderboard! 🏁
today the questions were difficult for me. It's not easy to answer in one minute

i didnt do them at all............

It's agame not a test πŸ˜ƒ

I know but even if with a game there is a timer i feel stressed and i dont know why. And it is a little bit a test because i want to beat Etienne and Pennarossa. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

But I like the trivia games even if i dont know many answers. πŸ™‚

I know but even if with a game there is a timer i feel stressed and i dont know why. And it is a little bit a test because i want to beat Etienne and Pennarossa. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

But I like the trivia games even if i dont know many answers. πŸ™‚

Today I was unable to answer several questions
😭

Today I was unable to answer several questions
😭

The last games I think I had only 2 correct each time. But this time I think at least 3! πŸ˜› But in one case i had no idea who a person was (i will not write the name because other people maybe will do the test). And from one competition i had no idea which answer was correct so i just guessed. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ

You guys are talking about the today's questions but this thread is for yesterday πŸ˜ƒ. I know today is still locked, but it's kind of confusing.

If you feel like 10 sec per question is short (actually it's 11) maybe I can add a couple more. The goal is to prevent people from looking up the answers on the side

You guys are talking about the today's questions but this thread is for yesterday πŸ˜ƒ. I know today is still locked, but it's kind of confusing.

If you feel like 10 sec per question is short (actually it's 11) maybe I can add a couple more. The goal is to prevent people from looking up the answers on the side

πŸ‘πŸ‘

I would still feel stressed if it is half an hour! πŸ˜› If there is a timer i go like: ok you panic now! But it is good training but the triviabot is too smart!! So we need a LOTTT of training. πŸ™‚

Actually it looks like there was a bug and the session was 55 sec long instead of 60. I added 10 seconds 😢️