-Getting into college of my dreams.
-regulating my emotions and metabolizing unfelt ones.
-finding great friends
Tbh i can't claim to be a knowledge person regarding contemporary cultures around the world , except political phenomens and history. I would really love to dive into traditions and stories from different lives and cultures , of individuals i come across here.
Well... Not an expert but there are few things i have been doing better than average i would say
-writing ( creative and academic)
-learning things from scratch
I intend to work on being more articulate and be able to speak in a more intriguing manner
Animal farm- George Orwell
A tale of two cities- charles dickens
The prophet- khalil gibran
The Karamazov brothers- fyodor Dostoevsky
I really like italian uneven fields . I would love to stay there (Piedmont) for a while.
I have versatile interests and anything intriguing would attract my interest- as a rule of thumb. But there are things i am more inclined towards like:
- anything to do with political science/ international relations ( its my field of study and interest)
- about good books
- theology, comparative religion, philosophy or metaphysics, psychology mostly society and in the domain of emotional regulation-l
- anything that you find interesting from astrophysics to movies would be appreciated
I think that world could be a better place if we firstly be tolerant and then listen others for god's sake.
Am optimistic tho, historical analysis tells that violence is reducing as we progress. Which is great..That doesn't necessarily mean we are going at a good place tho, i ll explain if we talk.
Ahhh i see myself teaching at a college, pursuing my scholarship alongside.
-Know where they are located.
-Know where their dispropotionate reaction to trivial things comes from( unsolved trauma)
- know that they can be helped no Matter what
- there is always a choice. Choices matter
- nobody knows anything
- humans are gullible to manipulation ( thats sad), thus believe very slowly
-that there are no good or moral countries in this international system ( yes you heard it right Americans and whoever else thinks that their country is saint)
-and finally, that there is something between your ears.