Hi, Bonjour, Salut, Hola, Namaskar, Ciao!
- My friends 👭
- Netflix & Animated Series/Movies 📽📺📼
- Unicorns 🦄
- Barbie & Princesses 🎎
- French Desserts 🍡
- Chocolate 🍫
- My school 🏫
- Music 🎶🎻🎙
- Cycling 🚴🏻♀️
- Italian food 🍕
- French Fries 🍟
- Myself ❤
- My family 👨👩👧
- Astrology ♌ (I'm a August Leo)
- Netflix 🖥💳
- Maths ➕➖➗
- Science 👩🏻🔬🧪
- Physical Training (PT) or Physical Education (PE)
- People who bully
- Movies with fighting/wars
- My nostalgia with pre - covid days
- CORONA !!!
- No male should message me/send friends requests/comment on my profile
- No asking for my contact number, address, etc
- No asking for my personal credentials like e-mail ID and password
- Don't message me to talk only for a few days or even hours. If you can talk regularly then only message. Don't take it rudely!!
- Drop me a message before sending me a friend request. It would be nice to know each other before we can make our friendship official here...! 😇
I love Americaine, French, Japanese culture and would like to study them!
- Making friends ❤
- Helping others 🙌🏻
- Telling my classmates my answers 🤪
- Sharing my stationary 🤗
- Changing my handwriting according to my mood 😆
- Fighting/Irritating my little brother 😉
Try to stand my lil anoying brother for even an hour. You are sure to pass out. I don't know how I have been with him for 8 long years (He's turning 9 in January)
Going to my school and spending 8 hours with my best friend before COVID - 19. Ah! The memories 🖤
When my former enemy became my best friend 💕 (Yeah, I know, it's weird, but you never know, who and when becomes you friend)
I wish that our school taught us to not bully, not to judge and to make friends, and not to judge people upon their intelligence.
Well as I am still a child (not even a teen), I wish COVID - 19 to go away. It has destructed lives of many and some of my maternal relatives even died. I see the news every night with my parents and some day or the other there is a news that people died due to COVID/something happened to some famous celebrities. I wish that COVID - 19 is all a dream and that people won't like treat celebrities specially.
PS - I think that all the things which happen to celebrities (eg - paparazzi) are all tooo much over-reaction, I even don't like many of the fan pages on @Instagram.
Note: I am not saying anything negative against fan pages. I don't like them. That's all. I have no problem with people making these. They can make it if they wish.
Since a few days I'm going NUTS! For a few days now, Katrina Kaif's and Vicky Kaushal's wedding rumors are on. The paparazzi is into that as well. They have got all the info -- which celebrities are coming, where it will be, if it will be a court marriage of not, if mobile phones are allowed or not. Like seriously? Can't we give these so called "celibrities" a little bit of privacy? Katrina's sister Isabelle has like some of Vicky's posts in his official Insta handle, and they are into those as well. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zoomtventertainment.com/celebrity/amid-katrina-kaifs-wedding-rumours-sister-isabelle-has-been-stalking-vicky-kaushals-instagram-heres-proof-bollywood-news-entertainment-news-article-87779251/amp here's the link for the article. Imagine how do they feel after people are watching ALL their moves? If they go to the airport, or to the gym, it's all over the internet. Why? Are these people some kind of gods? Why don't we do the same for all the police and doctors? Only as many people don't know them and there aren't so less as the celebrities. I HATE PAPARAZZI
Trick 1: How to irritate siblings #1 😈
Step 1: Make sure that the victim is asleep
Step 2: Just wash your hands a bit (Dont wipe your hands)
Step 4: Go to the victim, and just sprinkle the water over his/her face
Voila! You have a perfectly angry and irritated sibling 😈😊
Note: works best if the victim is in a deeeeeep sleep
Warning: do this, and get lots and lots of beating from him/her 😈 (I do this on my lil bro, and he scratches my body all over, but it's fun to irritate him 😈🖤)
Trick 2: How to irritate siblings #2 😈😈
Step 1: Take his/her towel
Step 2: Threaten him/her that you will throw the towel in the garbage packet or down the window
Step 3: Ask him/her what he will give you in return for his towel
Step 4: Also tell him to say "Sorry_______. I will always obey you. You are always correct. I am always wrong. 😈😈 along with the thing he/her is willing to give in turn for the towel
........ And done! Thank me later
Note: #1 You can also use any other prized possession other than towel.
Note: #2 Works best if your sibling is in a place where he/she can't move or can't get out of.
My biggest regret is - GETTING BRACES !!
- It made me + mum wake up in the middle of the night
- It made my teeth sensitive to almost all foods
- I can't focus on studies
- I can't spend a day without crying due to pain
- I can't stop my lil annoying brother irritate me
- When I see the Wimpy Kid movie(s), I laugh so hard! But that's the worse of it, it pains when I laugh
My 2nd biggest regret is:
- Not helping my former enemy (now BFF) when she was needed help, that time she was my enemy
- If I would have done, she would have been my friend for a LONG time now
My 3rd biggest regret:
- Not enjoying my school life when I had the chance
- In BC (BC = Before COVID) times, I always wished that we would get infinite holidays, so that we could stay at home, not study have holidays and all childish fantasies
- Waking up early in the morning, eat tiffin together, study together, discuss answers, discuss marks, the joy when maths class was canceled/any other teacher was absent, carrying those heavy bags for 5 floors , the canteen
- A lot of people would say that I'm only 12! I'm still in my school days, so why is this something i regret? Because since 13/3/2020 I haven't done anything of these. 13/3 was my last day in school. Ever since that, I haven't even visited school once. Nor met my friends physically. We are having online schooling since 4/2020 and it sucks!
♡ Best relationships are the most unexpected ones 💕💜 (case with me and my bestie)
♡ A true friend scolds like a dad, cares like a mom, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother, and finally, love you more than a lover 💟
♡ Don't argue with your parents, they'll do nothing to understand you. Once they say no, it's NO forever! No number of crying or wailing will help. 🙅🏻♀️🙅🏻♂️
♡ Your friends are "strangers" to your parents 🤬
About how much we Indian children are suffering! We suffer from having our parents comparing us to other kids (mine do a bit unfortunately) and then having our schools closed since March 2020 (from 13/3/2020 for me) ! We used to have fun at school, we used to share, play, study, meet our friends, do all the crazy stuff.... how do I explain... it's just tooo much painful to experience... how I wish some government people understand us kids... just because we are kids doesn't mean we don't have feelings or emotions or don't miss our friends or don't experience any type of mental health sickness such as mental depression and loneliness... It's really easy for all the people to say its for our "physical wellbeing" but what about "MENTAL WELLBEING" !! People seem to have forgotten about that. And by "mental" wellbeing I mean the state in which our heart and mind is when we stay locked inside our houses for 20 months, can't even see our school, can't meet friends, when we lost contact with friends and just wish that you could just go to school and remain with your friends forever... case gets worse with children who have toxic parents/who beat them with belts and shoes for one single petty mistake. I have a lot more to say but I just don't know to put them into words... please if anyone who's reading this help us kids we'll be eternally grateful to all 🙏🏻🥺
If I could I would like to go to a USA - India mixed country. Reasons -
• The food! I love Garlic Naan/Masala Kulcha with maa ke haath ki Dal Makhani
• Street food like Puchka, Bhel Muri, Papdi Chat etc. in the street itself! Also the ritual - telling Pani Puri bhaiya "Bhaiya end mein ek extra free pani puri doge naa" 🥺🥺 (we Indians can relate!)
• The luxuries of the USA are unmatchable
• We get 2/3 story houses with big backyards there which are rarely present in India
• Along with clean litter free roads like in Washington DC
📚 - Rosewood Chronicles, Diary of Tom Gates, The Five Find-Outers
✍🏻 - Connie Glynn, Jeff Kinney
🎶 - Lily, Havana, Lost Control, Ignite, Darkside, Strongest
👩🏻🎤 - Camila Cabello, Sorana, Ina Wroldsen, Alan Walker (Or you can say all the singers who do vocals in AW's music)