What's your fav. movie? English

Do you ilke movie?

Than what's your favorite movie?

big_smile

Pirates of the Caribbean - I love this movie since i was a child :b

Into the wild.... It represents what I think about our lost connection between life and nature...

I don't know there are so much movies that I like. 😃

i like "leap year" movie.
It's a story about a sensitive girl and a man who really looked into her thoughts.And i love this movie
🙂

I love lot of movies but these are the most favorites:
Pride & Prejudice
Step Up

green line

"made of honor"
beautiful story with fascinating places

Into the wild.... It represents what I think about our lost connection between life and nature...
Its is a wonderful movie! we discorver beautiful landscape and the story is deeply moving

"Australia" - i love this film as it shows a strong relations and facing the hard times in life.it's a film that must be watched and it was awarded globally.

Its is a wonderful movie! we discorver beautiful landscape and the story is deeply moving
Yes!! :yes But it is also and especially important to understand the great meaning of the movie... 😉 ...a masterpiece for me...

It isn't really a movie but an emission so natural in tv : Man Versus Wild. How to survive in all case which are the most extrem. 😃

It isn't really a movie but an emission so natural in tv : Man Versus Wild. How to survive in all case which are the most extrem. 😃
Mmm, the actual message of the movie is another... we are loosing our ancient connection with nature, giving ourselves up to a meanless materialism... But we are first of all natural creatures, so we suffer city stress, while nature can give us the quieteness we need, and could let's understand the meaning of our lives. It's my personal point of view on the moral of the film :flowers
Bytheway Into the wild is wonderful...

It wasn't a movie but an emission tv which pass on the NRJ12 or another channel of the TNT program. And I find that Man Versus Wild is an excellent program. 🙂 😃 It's my favorite emission and my favorite movie for Cinema black & White are Singing in the rain and Modern Times. 🙂 For news movies I don't know. 😃

I like the film "king's speech "
it's based on a true story in England and it emphasizes who a REAL TEACHER is ,i think.🙂

I really liked"Nader and Simin,a Seperation"(original:Jodaeye Nader az Simin)
if anyone has seen it,say your opinion.

my favorite movie is harry pother 🙂

i like the film "Gifted hands"
it shows about a man's real care towards the mankind and how he stood up
i think this is the real life.who withstand the greatest pressure,will win the world definitely