Why PenPal Gate is full of: French, Italians and Polish? Everyday life and customs

It's just a question... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

haha maby because we're most powerfull nations in the world? ๐Ÿ˜›
it's just an answer ๐Ÿ˜‰

I agree with eriador93.
And maybe you don't catch american people because of the time xD

Hehe, I noticed that too...xD
Maybe penpals are a trend in Poland, Italy, and France? :3

Because European Union. For other countries they miss of time.The jet lag is too much important. For example when it is 2.00 a.m in France, in China it's just the morning. For USA the jet lag is of -5 to -10. When in France it's just the lunch time, in USA it's just the wake-up. It's only to 4h00 a.m for France that it is the end of day for them. It's for this reason that we have this impression. ๐Ÿ™‚ It is very difficult to found a good hour for to talk with others nationalities. So late or not; we must to do a choice.

Edit by Phoebelycia .

Because European Union. For other countries they miss of time.The jet lag is too much important. For example when it is 2.00 a.m in France, in China it's just the morning. For USA the jet lag is of -5 to -10. When in France it's just the lunch time, in USA it's just the wake-up. It's only to 4h00 a.m for France that it is the end of day for them. It's for this reason that we have this impression. ๐Ÿ™‚ It is very difficult to found a good hour for to talk with others nationalities. So late or not; we must to do a choice.
Yeah, that makes sense too! Usually I don't come on here until late at night, so usually I don't see many European online~ xD
Which is why I only come on the chat around noon, because of the heavy time difference...

I think same too but one annoying thing is that the French peoples don't talk English even on MSN :/

I think same too but one annoying thing is that the French peoples don't talk English even on MSN :/
Chat room too :S

It depends what french ๐Ÿ˜‰

We're secretly planning to dominate the world, so we need to decide what to do xD

We're secretly planning to dominate the world, so we need to decide what to do xD
hmmm so maby we'll kill all everyone?
:tank
you have my bazooka ๐Ÿ˜›
but what will we do?
hmmm maby we(Poles) will bring vodka and destroy people by getting them drunk ๐Ÿ˜›
so French and Italian ppl-what are you going to do? ๐Ÿ˜‰

You Poles should call Nikolai Belinski (though he's Russian), he loves vodka ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
We still have to make clear some details anyway...

believing in stereotypes, you (italians) should give others big amount of pasta to kill them, and French ones should hmm we all know from what French ppl(guys especially) are famous ;P

But many of us don't believe in stereotypes.

yep. :/

There's a French chat room domination xD

yep. :/
Not for all French people. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Much French yes, to stay with their french language. ๐Ÿ™‚ But for others no. For example : Usually I talk in french on the chatroom but when I see that english language is using on the chatroom I don't talk in french. It isn't a problem for me than to juggle between french and english languages. Unfortunately for much frenchies it's a big problem. ๐Ÿ™‚ French people dislike efforts and they will be always at to prefer to talk in french than in english. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a French chat room domination xD
Yes it's totaly true too ; but there are Poland and Italy domination on chatroom which don't let a place to others nationalities too. ๐Ÿ˜›

Edit by Phoebelycia .

We'll dominate the world... A new country: Pizza Land *_* (Illuminati?... ahahahha)