What's your favorite season? :) Anything and everything

So, how is it? Do you prefer winter, spring, summer or autumn? And why?

I think winter is the best πŸ˜ƒ I love snow and frost! In the winter Finland is so beautiful πŸ™‚ Besides, my birthday is in the winter πŸ™‚ So, I say that winter is the best.

Hello, I live in a country where we don't really have seasons, but I think winter or spring are my favorite seasons. Because I love snow, and I love the new flower, and fresh air. πŸ˜ƒ

Hi !πŸ˜‰
I live in Poland and i think that the best season here is the autumn πŸ˜‰ It's beatuful and the weather is something between cold and warm..πŸ˜‰
[img]http://i.pinger.pl/pgr198/7160f235001d4dec48e8d2b3[/img]

Hey πŸ™‚ i'm from Korea. and i like snow and hot tea or coffee. but i dont like cold weather T_T because i'm very sensitive to cold weather. so i prefer spring and autumn.

Spring cause it's not too hot and not too cold!

summeeeeer

late summer (: when it's not as hot

Summer. It's warm. And i love summer colors, i love green grass and blue sky, i love flowers and fresh wind

Spring cause i was burn in may.
But I also love summer)

Summer)
cause it's warm: there is much sunlight; and I have a lot of free time))

I love Autumn and Spring πŸ˜ƒ

So, how is it? Do you prefer winter, spring, summer or autumn? And why?

I think winter is the best πŸ˜ƒ I love snow and frost! In the winter Finland is so beautiful πŸ™‚ Besides, my birthday is in the winter πŸ™‚ So, I say that winter is the best.

--------

Hey. The same with me! I love winter and snow and I was also born in winter, in December. And I'm also from Finland. But Ialso love summer coz the Finnish summer is awesome! I think all the seasons are unique in it's own way but autumn in Finland is really boring coz it rains all the time. πŸ™‚

I'm Giulia from Italy. My favorite seasons are winter because I was born in winter and summer because I spend all my holidays at the seaside with my friends...πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

I love WINTER cuz I love watching snowing and raining πŸ™‚ and I like too much Spring and its colors πŸ™‚

I really like the winter!!! but here I have a lot of snow at my home... -_- and it very cold... but is my favorite season because is really beautiful to see the snow flake!!!

Autumn is best!001_icon16

WINTER.
I love winter by so many personal reasons!

Edit by Parinaz .

Winter because in winter there are snow and my birthday and the beautiful spirit of christmas. For me winter is the best.