Are you going to go to the army? Anything and everything

So... all the women and men, are you going to go to army? I can tell that I'm going to do it - although I'm a girl. And I'm proud of that decision 😃

Im not going to go to the army cuz i don't like war and i think it's the most stupid things we can do ass the history proved it. I shall never participate in the most stupid thing which the man can make especially if it is to beat me for ideas, conceptions which are the ones of my government and which I shall maybe not share .I can fight only if someone attack me, my family or somebody whom I estimate but not for stupid ideas reflecting conflicts between states because the war is the most stupid thing.
The man has to learn to live in society, not to fight 🙂

Hey, I don't like war and stuff either. I want peace. Still, I will to go to army because I want to become an adult - for real. I want to develop my physical condition and I want to learn to take care of myself. I wish that after army I will at last be independent. I don't want that any man would be better than me. I want to show that women are equals with men. That's the only reason for my decision. Actually, some day I will go abroad to do some voluntary work and truly help people. I have always wanted to help people - not hurt them. Still, I will go to army to improve myself 🙂

it will be difficult for u (a woman) to get respected at the army. You want to show that women are equals with men but physicly that's not right i agree that women can go to the army like men but women can't be as performant as men at it.
I think army can change a person and makes him more agressive etc somes army use drugs for theirs soldiers....

Edit by MrMarokino .

Well, in Finland every woman can go to army if they want to. They just have to do some paper work and let the army people know that they want to do the military service. It's up to us. We get to choose. Besides, isn't army hard for men, too? At least here in Finland sometimes women are even better than men because men just don't have any motivation for the military service. They don't want to be in army - and they let it show. At least women want to be there. Besides, we Finnish women are very stubborn and persistent - we do everything we can to make it. We don't give up. Maybe that's what all of us Finnish are... 😃 So, I know that I will survive in army. It may be hard at first, yes. But in time I know that it'll be easier 🙂 I will make it. Besides, I will practise a lot before army. I still have little more than year left - I will go to army after my graduation from high school. I believe that you can do what ever you want if you REALLY want it. You just have to believe 🙂

Oh, and I don't know about that aggressive thing... I don't believe that people would become inhuman in army. You see, my big brother is now in army and he is still the same old Toni. He is not aggressive. Actually, he's even more polite! He is not some monster who eats heads for breakfeast...

Ok, maybe some people might become aggressive in army - but not all. There are always some people who just can't take it and starts doing something bad. But there's always those medical examinations that also tests the phychological health. So, not many unstable people get in to army.

But drugs in army? Never heard about that. I don't believe that it could be possible in Finland. You see, drugs are illegal here. You just don't use drugs - at least in army. Finnish army is very strick. You don't do anything that's against the law. If you do, you won't be in army - far from it. People don't get away with a crime. Besides, Finnish army is also a place where the soldiers learn some manners. It's also a Manners School... 😃

Oh, and that respect thing... That's true, have to admit. I know that some men will laugh at women in army. That's something you can't help. Still, I will make the men know that NO ONE messes with me. I will defend myself. That's for sure!

Edit by MiaS .

Hey. I'm also from Finland and I also want to go to the army. I'm a pacifist, which means i'm against war, but I want to learn how to defend myself and my family in times of danger and I want to prove that both men and women are equal. You can do whatever you put your mind into. 🙂

Going to be in the Royal Life Guard for 8 months, and then I'm going to study at Uni 🙂

- Really looking forward to it.

@Mrmarokino

- Yes. Drug abuse amongst pilots has occured. However I doubt that it's happening amongst recruits 🙂
- I'm mainly going because I want to try it out. In Denmark you can actually get a kickass degree from educating yourself in the military. However that's not really what I'm planning on.

I'm just going to take care of the queen for a year 🙂 .

- I do apologize for any grammatical errors. I'm drunk and I just got home from town.