do you like animols and you have one??? Everyday life and customs

in this forum you can tell:
-your experiences with animals
-if you would like to have
-describe animals that you like
:eek: lol1 :shifty thumbup2 :yes

Ummm my favorite animals are dogs.
I have three. (:
Sandy, Trick-or-Treat, and Izzy. We may get a fourth.
In my opinion having a dog as a pet is one of the best things in the world.

I am a legit dog lover. 😉

I like almost all animals except for the creepy insects and bugs 😛
I would really like to keep a dog and a cat as pets. But I have no time nor area to take care of them ..

Animals I like: pandas, hippoes, dolphins, whales, sharks, penguins and so on 😛
They're so cute =)

Edit by niii .

I have a dog, he's called Max and he's west terrier 🙂
I love him soooo much <3

I had fishes too, but 3 of them died last time and there's only one left..

RaD RaD

I have 2 turtles ! =)

I love animals, I am getting my degree in Biology 🙂
I have a dog and a cat 🙂

i have a dog called Dino is a Golden Retriever ,also I have two turtles and fish can all be dead. i love dog 😃

Used to have a dog named Twinkles 🙂

dog (:
i have a yorkshire terrier named Lilly (:

i like dog

i have a dog very very big you is 65KG end my grandpa have 2 small dog very pritty
I LOVE THE ANIMOLS

I have a big cat. He is 12 y.o. and I think I can't live without my Leo.

I have a big cat. He is 12 y.o. and I think I can't live without my Leo.
Aww 001_wub I don't know if I can live without my cat either after he dies. It's funny how some people say your pets are not that meaningful and that you won't grieve for them when they die. It's not true. :angry

When I was a little girl I used to play with two very_big dogs. They were about the size as I was back then. I don't know how to call them in English... German Shepherds? Anyway, big and sometimes known as very angry and violent. Anyhow, they never hurt me. Actually the memories of that time are one of the happiest of my childhood. 😛

So yeah, I like animals. I'd love to have a profession that has sth to do with animals but I don't want to be a vet, so I guess that's about it then. 001_unsure

I have 2 boxers 3 cats in side 8 out side 1 black & white horse and 2 mini donkeys .I love them all. They are so funny some times.

I had a cat called Poucette (miss her so muuuch) , and I have two goldfishes : Cléo & Pat (CléoPat= Cléopatre ahah i know thats not funny -_-')

Hey I have 3 ferrets, 3 dogs, 2 guinea pigs and a cat 🙂

Joe

Hi, I have dog, her name is WENA and she's west highland white terrier.
I'm interested of train animals especially dogs. In my free time I go to the competition agility and frisbee with my amazing dog (I hope that you know what is it, on Animal Planet often shows sports with dogs)
By the way, I can tell you that I'm also volunteer on animal shelter.
xoxo
If you have any questions about bad behavior your animals (dogs maybe?) you can ask me and I try to help you.

I used to have a handsome cat.He accompanied me for 9 years.But...He went to heaven and left me behind in September...