What is your opinion of United States President Barack Obama?? Politics and governments

When President George Bush was in office there was a lot of bad feelings toward him as a leader.
After almost one year in office, what is the international view of President Barack Obama? Is he strong of fo you view him as weak or unaffective??Can he lead the world or is he pulling it under? Do you like him or do you loathe him??What is the world opinion of President Barack Obama??

I'm not American, and I'm not even the age to vote in my country.
After reading and hearing many things about President Barack Obama, I think he's a great man.
He's a great role model for every people and it's amazing how he lead on to his dream with a difference.
But however, I cannot say about how he's leading the country.
As I said, I'm not American. But I agree on his opinions about Health Care.

Well, I think a lot of people have a good opinion about him in my country.
At least I do. I think that the actual health system in the US isn't a good and right one. So the fact that he wants to change it is good.

About his foreign policy, for the moment, I think it's good. (even if I'm not okay on some points of it.)

Barack Obama is a liar and a deceitful politician that doesn't have the people's best interest's or freedom at heart. He works for bankers, not the people. He is a puppet of the New World Order and is continuing George W Bush's destruction of the United States as well as the rest of the world. He promised change but he has only brought more war and tyranny.

THE OBAMA DECEPTION HQ FULL LENGTH VERSION:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Edit by jessesnow .

Love him!

It depends on what he's gonna do, I THINK 😃
people's last estimation is differ from the one of the presidents' 1st year.
anyway I like him so far 🙂

I don't like this politic man! He won the Peace nobel price, and the next day, he send 35 000 soldiers in Afghanistan... It's really a peace symbol! a little Gandhi! ah ah! But to not be too much negative, it's true than Obama did some acts who are better than W.Bush (than i don't like too) but theses acts are not convinces! I think it's just unhappy than during presidential election, we talk only of his skin color, as if it was more important than program! when we talk about Obama, we said everytime in the news "the first black president in america"... isn't it already a discrimination to systématically associate name of this man at his colour skin ? It's unhappy than his election was in a big part funded on his coulour skin, because the more important stay the program!
and about the program, i think as i've already said it in an other post than Obama is not master of what he want to do! the Big Lobby oblige him to do what they want!
The points where Obama did what he wanted to do are rare in my opinion.

I like him because is doing better than Bush 🙂
But his behave that sent soldiers to Afgan is not right I think..
But it's a pity that he is now faced with the biggest problem he has never gone through : medical insurance

I just hope he goes to ireland and get a united 1 sortd out🙂

I think he took over an incredibly in difficult period of time, because he inherited Bush's problems such as the war and also because the economic crisis etc. However Obama is doing a very good job. He's a million times better than Bush and will hopefully turn America into a fairer, happier place.
I'm American but I've always lived in England, but most of my relatives live in the USA.

I feel that our President has definitely come into his presidency at a difficult time. However, majority of our presidents have had difficulties that they have had to work out during their presidential term therefore it should not be used as an excuse (which I don't think he is doing).
I really do think that Obama has great ideas and I agree with majority of them, I really hope that things go well for him. I believe in him.

Edit by AllieO .

Err I believe, that we have a president who is a humanitarian. Now of course he wouldn't live up to all his promises, because he is a politician and they're all like that but, this man has a heart. And even instantly, the worlds eyes on the US has changed for the better. And just like how he's changing the world, believe me I hope to do the same, even if its small. We've lived a life where as violence, hatred and war were the answer. Its time to change.

I don't like this politic man! He won the Peace nobel price, and the next day, he send 35 000 soldiers in Afghanistan... It's really a peace symbol! a little Gandhi! ah ah! But to not be too much negative, it's true than Obama did some acts who are better than W.Bush (than i don't like too) but theses acts are not convinces! I think it's just unhappy than during presidential election, we talk only of his skin color, as if it was more important than program! when we talk about Obama, we said everytime in the news "the first black president in america"... isn't it already a discrimination to systématically associate name of this man at his colour skin ? It's unhappy than his election was in a big part funded on his coulour skin, because the more important stay the program!
and about the program, i think as i've already said it in an other post than Obama is not master of what he want to do! the Big Lobby oblige him to do what they want!
The points where Obama did what he wanted to do are rare in my opinion.
I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, anyone short of Hitler would be better than Bush...

aff aff

Barack Obama is a liar and a deceitful politician that doesn't have the people's best interest's or freedom at heart. He works for bankers, not the people. He is a puppet of the New World Order and is continuing George W Bush's destruction of the United States as well as the rest of the world. He promised change but he has only brought more war and tyranny.

THE OBAMA DECEPTION HQ FULL LENGTH VERSION:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

i agree.in China,many people think he will be a great prisedent at first,but at last we find that he's just a great liar.

The whole New World Order theory is just... plain retarded in my eyes.
I like Obama, he's kept alot of his promises 🙂 .
I believe he'll set things straight in the great US.

I have a lot of hope with obama. So i HOPE he will do a good job and step his butt up with the oil disaster!

at least,he is a good speaker