Quotes Anything and everything

Hello everyone,

I am a fan of those amazing, short or long, mostly direct, sometimes dreamy, pointing, life-experience quotes.
I truly love reading them and collecting those that leave me impressed the most~
How about you?
I am curious to hear about your favourite quotes or quotes that never cease to impress/amaze you.

I will share a few with you here, first::

“Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.”
― Eliza Tabor Stephenson

“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity.”
— Gilda Radner

“I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.”
- Perks of Being a Wallflower

looking forward to reading yours~

" Don't look for love...wait....let Love look for you!"

"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened."

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you learn to appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself...and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

If I find more I will send you 😃

'' sān rén yì tiáo xīn, huáng tǔ biàn chéng jīn - If people are of one heart, even the yellow earth can become gold ''

Nice~ c:

I'll share a few more::

“You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you’ll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present.”
― John Green, from Looking for Alaska

“It is myself I have never met whose face is pasted on the underside of my mind”
― Sarah Kane

“They will love me for that which destroys me.”
― Sarah Kane, 4.48 Psychosis

“Nobody likes being alone that much. I don't go out of my way to make friends, that's all. It just leads to disappointment. ”
― Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood

“But I didn't understand then. That I could hurt somebody so badly she would never recover. That a person can, just by living, damage another human being beyond repair.”
― Haruki Murakami