Christmas Presents Anything and everything

Hi all,

Yesterday I and Chicca had an idea. We make a list of people who want to send AND receive a Christmas present from somewhere else in the world. We all buy one (or two? I don't know) presents for someone else, something typical from our country.

Are there any people interested?

Let us know 😁

[b]The List:[/b]
lostlover
chicca
Jene

Edit by lostlover .

Of course I am interested! πŸ˜ƒ. Should we write the countries from whom we would like to receive the gifts? I think two presents are better than one πŸ˜‰

Yes indeed two are better, if you don't like the first one you have another πŸ˜› But then it may get expensive... :/

No, I mean that we could buy 2 presents for 2 different people πŸ™‚. One each πŸ™‚.

I know πŸ˜‰

Oh. I'm interested πŸ™‚

Cool πŸ™‚. I'll add you in the list. Are you interested in having something from a specific country?

I think we should send postcards, that we made to Christmas. But congratulation, it's a good idea πŸ™‚

Hi,

that's a good idea!
but it not have to be a present, only a postcard from all different countrys is also fun πŸ™‚
and if you send a present bij mail to an other country that's quite expensiv..
but yes, i'm interessted! πŸ™‚

byebye, love Hanna

Maybe we can send a card, with something selfmade in the envelop?

Sorry lustlover, I don't want to hurt you, it's only an idea.
If you choose the postcard I undertake the organizing of it. These is my email adress: (email hidden), and you can write me about it. If it's good, please write me these: name, country, email adress, which countries do you send a postcard and where do you want to send.

Maybe we should first be SURE about what exactly we're gonna do... πŸ˜‰

Yes, the postcards' idea is good! I think they should be selfmade, so they will be more personal ^.^

Ohhh definately count me in!
I think we should give the person who we are sending to the option of different small presents.
Like they could choose from keychains, postcards, T-shirt, small things instead of JUST sending a postcard. πŸ™‚
I think this is such a great idea. πŸ˜ƒ

Well, I really don't know πŸ™‚. Maybe we could write if we prefer gifts or postcards ^.^. I think that both ideas are really good, the most important thing is to have a "real" contact between penpals, and have a special Christmas πŸ™‚

I think AppleTans idea is good, a small thing we can put into the enveloppe is great πŸ™‚ It's not as expensive as a post packet, I think you need a stamp of >50g, and that costs about €1 πŸ˜‰ It's a good idea, there are a lot of small nice things! πŸ™‚

Maybe we could buy this small gift and do a nice postcard πŸ™‚. Anyway, I think that anyone should decide what to do ^.^

hey,nice idea.have funπŸ™‚
we don't have Christmas hereπŸ™‚