What you think about Finland?? Anything and everything

So... I want to know what you think about finland and finland people.
And if you know something... ๐Ÿ™‚
Then i can tell you what i think about your country.

I don't think anything ;D

Nice place for student^ ^

well, unfortunately i' ve never been there but i'm sure it's a wounderful country with wounderful natural sets and obviously wounderful and nice people ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

best ofc. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but there is some nasty peoples in my hometown :dd

Edit by Jene .

best ofc. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but there is some nasty peoples in my hometown :dd
Here too ๐Ÿ˜› but it's still the best. ๐Ÿ˜›

I don't know much about Finland, but I hear it's really nice. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cold

I love Finland though I don't know about Finland ๐Ÿ™
But I think Finland is beautiful country. and Finland's education is very good!
I want to visit Finland one day. ๐Ÿ™‚

Finland has great rally drivers and one very good formula one driver but he's now a rally driver
And really nice to live I think

Beautiful

Mai Mai

Interesting people

I love Finland though I don't know about Finland ๐Ÿ™
But I think Finland is beautiful country. and Finland's education is very good!
I want to visit Finland one day. ๐Ÿ™‚
Really? ๐Ÿ™‚ if you are coming some day, welcome

I know in Finland is so many lakes ;p
I love finnish music and this is beautiful conutry, i want to visit Finland too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

As a Finnish person I am obviously very biased when I say this, but I really do think Finland has been a wonderful place to grow up. It's somewhat safe and sound, even though we do have problems with crime etc. Sometimes I wish I lived somewhere else but all in all Finland has provided me with great education, wonderful memories and an amazing childhood. Foreign people often think all Finns are somewhat quiet and antisocial, but that is mainly because many Finnish people can be a bit shy when talking foreign languages. Shyness is a common problem here and we don't really do small talking. But that is our culture and not something people should consider rude. Silence doesn't have to be uncomfortable ๐Ÿ™‚

What I think about Finland ? I think that is a beautiful country because there are much snow. It's a beautiful country I think really and I would like to visit it one day if I can. ๐Ÿ™‚ For finnish people I don't know because I haven't to meet even one.
I think that Finland have good metal music too. I like to listen Nightwish. ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm finnish, I just spent last 10 months in US and I loved it, But now I see how much I love my home country and the ppl. There is no place like home

yesterday I red that people have more sauna at home than cars in Finland, It was intersting