Square Enix Fan come and write here XD 日本語

hajimemashite, watashi wa Enix desu! dozo yoroshiku! 😁
ok, i'm a Square Enix Fan, and i'm crazy about Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy! i'd like to know your opinion about them!
square enix ga sukidesuka. kakete kudasai! 😁

I like the new Devil May Cry & I finished it in 2 days.... 😃 Square Enix is great... I liked it's previous titles too...

But DMC is a Capcom IP...
That said, I'm really looping forward to play Deus Ex: HR, and Hitman Absolution, as well as the Hitman Trilogy. And Tomb Raider seems interesting, too.

Sorry for that, I played Deus Ex:HR but due to system requirements I couldn't play it much but maybe now I can. I am trying to play Hitman: Absolution but it got really bad reviews but I enjoyed the previous Hitman titles. Also I'm a huge Tomb Raider fan & the only game I brought in a disc was Tomb Raider 4 & I waiting to play the new one...

Well, that's too much for me to say that I'm a fan of Square Enix, but the titles I played I love them a lot! Like Final Fantasy (3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12) and Kingdom Hearts, even if I've just begun this game. XD

Square did it again...that Tomb Raider looks really promising. I have played it for a bit at a local Gamestop and it was amazing!

I am playing Tomb Raider.. I brought my first game which was Tomb Raider 4 & then played so many versions but this reboot is just the créme-de-la-créme

僕もスクエニのゲームが好きです。今でもファイナルファンタジーXIVとドラゴンクエストVIIIを遊んでいます。