What do you think about Romania ? Anything and everything

Anything and everything clown

Salut!

I love Romania! <33 I was there in october 2007 in my uncle´s wedding. His wife is romanian
Romania is such a warm place , even in october🙂 And romanian weddings rock! I had so fun there<333
Luv Romania 4-ever!

Edit by SonjaViktoria .

Glad to hear that. Well , it's actually "romanian" .Seems like you caught a lucky year...usually autumns here are rainy and cold 😛

btw i think weddings are boring , but the after-parties are great 😃

🙂

I don´t think that the time we were in the church was boring , but we Swede´s didn´t understand anything about what the priest said...
I miss Romania<33
Where in Romania do you live?

What I think about Romania is probably the medieval castles and also vlad.
(Correct me if I'm wrong) 1eye

🙂

I don´t think that the time we were in the church was boring , but we Swede´s didn´t understand anything about what the priest said...
I miss Romania<33
Where in Romania do you live?

then if you liked it , you'll come here again 😛

i live in the south-east , in the polluted city of Galati :dots ...nothing interesting except the Danube

What I think about Romania is probably the medieval castles and also vlad.
(Correct me if I'm wrong) 1eye
You partially right...that's what most people know about Romania 😛

I guess you mean Vlad Tepes , which is mistaken with Dracula 1eye

Hey again!=)
Actually, were propably coming to Romania next summer. And I´ve been in the Dracula Castle, it was a interesting place.But I´m not sure if it was the Dracula´s real home or just a tourist sight..
Can´t you tell me what´s Bukarest like? If you´ve been there.

//Sonja

meh...Dracula didn't exist 🙂

all I can tell you about Bucharest is that it's a large and noisy city... pretty and expensive >_>

Edit by Remus .

I wanna go to Romania

what stops you ? (:

Ermm money. andd. just it might be awkward for me.

Romania is not expensive... with $10 you can eat during a whole year 😉

Yeahh okay hahaha. My flight and hotel would be ten dollars. amazingg

I project to finish my studies(3years), and after to work in french army during 5 years. After theses 8 years, i hpe to can go in a East europe Country with the money that i will win in army. I 'm seeing for Ukraine, Roumania and Bulgarie! i will go in the country that i will be well to live, and i hope to live in this country during a year, to learn lenguage and way of life, and after to found a job. ! i love theses country, near of the black sea, as Romania! and so they are more poor than west country and i think the live is maybe more "authentic" than in my country, and if i arrive with my diploma and competences, i think i will found a job more easy than in France. I think France is becoming a country really superficial and i would like to go in a country where "humans are more humans", with true values! I would like to go in a country where it's not too much difficult to work, even if you have a diploma "level 5"(master) even if i have to livewith the local pay! Romania is maybe this country. maybe i'm wrong but my unic solution to know it, it's to go to see that with my own eyes! 😁

Edit by Cosaque .

you're right but i don't know how lucky will you be with your job , other than working for a multinational corporation...people around here leave for the West Europe just because they are looking for a job

anyway, you can always find something to do (either open a small business or working) ...however , you should plan a holiday around first , just to find out how's life here (eastern europe)

by the way , do you plan to work for the french army or for the french foreign legion ?

The only woman I ever met from Romania was beautiful.