What is the funniest movie in the world? Films, music, TV

So, speek up and tell your opinion! 😃 What movie makes you laugh out loudest? xD And - of course - why?

In my case the funniest film is the first "Naked gun"-movie xD That's because Leslie Nielsen was just so very funny actor! He was unbelievable with keeping straight face xD He rules! 😃 And that movie also contains crazy moments - I always laugh when comes that moment where Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen) accidentally takes the microphone to somewhere he REALLY shouldn't... xD

My fav comedy.. definitely Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers .. that series of movie. Ben Stiller is always hilarious.
Haven't seen Little Fockers yet.. but I'm so looking forward to it.

American Pie 😛

"Date Movie" 😃

hmm. many movies. I like police academy 1-7 and Drunken Master 😃

I loved Pulp fiction and Epic movie!

Hmm many movies, personally my favorite is "Babies Day Out", "Home Alone" whole series and many more it's not easy to count good movies.

Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Jackie Brown... Tarantino's films are really funny. He makes us laugh with horrible deaths ! 😆

Dodge Ball, Without a Paddle, and Bruce Almighty are my favorites. ;D

Hannah Montana !!!!!!! (*^__^*)

We love Hannah forever!! o(∩_∩)o

小沈阳的小品也超搞笑~

o(∩_∩)o 哈哈

Mr Bean and the Simpson Series! 🙂

No I have better The british serie "EXTRA" !!! 🙂 😛 So fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

Eurotrip (Sometimes named "Sextrip") is the funniest movie I've ever seen!

Hangover, Borat and the Sweetest Thing! Love these movies they are really hilarious!

Scary Movie 3 and 4! They're so funny!!

Pulp Fiction. I love Tarantino's sense of humor! 🙂

Yeah I think that Eurotrip is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen XD
But I like also the movies with Jim Carry, such as Ace Ventura or yesman or the mask!! I think he has some amazing facial expressions XD