Describe your ideal bf/gf Anything and everything

So...... 001_rolleyes

The perfect bf huh?
Haha simple ๐Ÿ˜‰
The one i'll have ๐Ÿ™‚

Ahah I agree with what Melly said ๐Ÿ˜› Oh and I'd add a good sense of humor ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ahah I agree with what Melly said ๐Ÿ˜› Oh and I'd add a good sense of humor ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ahah thanks ๐Ÿ˜› but he will be perfect to me cause i will love him 001_wub XD ( typical girl.... I hate this but it's trueeeee)

For me scence of humor is the most important.But certainly after knowledge =D

i want to add honesty for me this is very important ๐Ÿ™‚

well,after my last bf i understood that mustn't be jealous!
i want to miss my bf but not runaway from him caus he harks me!
but it's only my opinion

My girlfriend is the perfect girlfriend for me ๐Ÿ™‚, been a year so something must be right lol.
And what I looked for (and found) was someone who is enthusiastic in anything they want to do, friendly, funny, happy with life, and a generally happy person that doesn't mind having long conversations and listen to me complaining (I do a lot lol) oh and someone who will care for me when I am in pain from after training, or matches ๐Ÿ™‚

Joe

just have to be korean xD

Hum, someone with sense of humour, intelligent...and not too ugly !!!! A standart boy but especially for me. Anyway, the perfect man does'nt exist !!!

I don't think that the "perfect girlfriend" exist.. But if you're really in love with somebody, she'd be perfect in your eyes.. You know, this feeling is unique.. You can't share it ! Love is really complicated. Life is divided in 4 parts: past, future, present and love ! ๐Ÿ™‚

At least average intelligence and looks. But extremely loving and faithful.

My ideal would be a world or l' one would be equal.

well, not my age and definitely not younger , have a personality that 100% different from mine (not to feel bored, and to have lot of things to discuss), ready to do everything, adventurous , loves traveling a lot,, euuuuu i think it'll never end about description , so better to stop here ๐Ÿ˜

i think my ideal boyfriend would have to have the same intrests as me, especially in Music!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but as long as you love them for who they are, they should be perfect to you๐Ÿ™‚ even with their flaws!

I don't believe in that perfect type of guy nonsense, maybe perfect in your eyes but they all come with little or major flaws. My ideal bf would be intelligent, funny, nice kind of guy and not arogrant. Probably average or a little handsome appearance.

well to me the there is no such thing as perfect that as a word that dosent exist in my vocabulary. The person that i would love to have has to be inteligent and strive to learn more then she knows. She has to be outgoing, willing to do things out of the ordinary and experience new things. Has to be honest and open becasue without trust and communication what would there be? She has to be comfortable with herself becasue i dont like shy women. She also has to be dependable and responsible and be their for me as much as i will for her. But if she doesnt come with all these traits i wouldnt turn her down the chance to get to know me. After all why judge someone if your not willing to judge yourself first. yinyang

my ideal boyfriend is my boyfriend