Hey there!

I'm a 17 year old girl from Germany and I'm always searching for snail mail penpals. I just like the feeling to have a few pages of real paper in my hands instead of skipping over a few short sentences online. If anybody else thinks so, send me an e-mail for the first contact.
I'm a fan of really long letters and I'll give anybody a chance, but I expect him or her to be prepared to write the first letter (which I'll certainly answer!). to write long, interesting and unique letters and to write regularly. That doesn't need to be once a week, but once a month would be nice. That's what I expect and what I also give back.
Furthermore it would be good, if we had at least a few things in common. I don't care about your age, gender or nationality, but you should have something to say and you should have at least a few things in common with me. It would be awesome if somebody would write to me, so we can start a penfriendship. Check out my profile if you're interested and drop me a few introducing lines, if you have the feeling, that we could match!

Greetings from Germany

Sophie