What do you think of Holland? Anything and everything

Soooo, wat do you guys think of Holland?

I went Holland when I was young so I can't remember many thing but it was beautiful. 😃

Amsterdam is my God. Of everything!

How I love long long nights in Amsterdam! Especially on RLD...

p.v p.v

Oh my god!!! I love NL soooooo much. Every Dutch I've met has been amazing!! Ahehha It would be the greatest thing in the world if I could visit the place hehe. Besides, holland seems beautiful especially assen (hehe roelove) =)

Holland is rather wonderful green area of the Netherlands. The land is just a real pleasure for the eyes. It's the same type of landscapes we can easily find in Vlaanderen (North and East of Belgium) but Dutch people are not that welcoming sadly. 🙁

😃 what do I think of holland? XD
i live there XD
so
Holland is beautiful♥

p.v p.v

Holland is rather wonderful green area of the Netherlands. The land is just a real pleasure for the eyes. It's the same type of landscapes we can easily find in Vlaanderen (North and East of Belgium) but Dutch people are not that welcoming sadly. 🙁
Umm..excuse me....i hope you understand that wherever you go in the world, you will find nice people as well as mean people. (ie. ugly vs. beautiful people etc..) i'm a bit offended because all of my dutch friends are absolutely amazing. if you could, name one country that has a population that consists of only friendly people. i'm not trying to attack you. I'm just trying to make you understand the other side of the story.