Muse's tribute Films, music, TV

Do You like them? This group is amazing and crazy๐Ÿ˜
I enjoy their music, the guitar sound, Matthew's voice, the lyrics... Their Lives are holly shits! 001_tt1
It's just the best group!
thumbup1

Yes! you're right! They rock! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I love their music!

Muse are so cool! I love "hysteria" ๐Ÿ™‚

I LOVE MUSE! :> <3 They're the best thing I've ever come across! I've seen them two times in Finland and both concerts were amazing. I love Bellamy's voice, their lyrics.. everything. I can hardly name my favourite song since I've too many of them. Sunborn, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Plug-in Baby, Unintended (it always makes me cry ๐Ÿ˜') and Glorious just to mention a few of them.

Haha and Dom & Matt are hot, too. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Muse is almost god to me. I love their all songs. I suck at English so I don't know about real meaning about songs, but I love the sound and Matt's voice and Dom's drumming. I love their everything. They are incredible. and I love their live. They are really talented.
Last thing, DOM IS SO HOT

I love 'Feeling good'^.^

There was a concert last Feb. in Seoul, Korea. It must be amazing!!
I wanted to go their concert but it's too expensive.=_= 90000won for standings. With this money, I can buy about 10 albums. .

Oh yeah Muuuuuse~!
I also like "Feeling Good" and "Plug-in Baby" "Sober"...well and many other songs xD
They're amazing! I'm going to see them on Coke Live Festival in October, in Poland ๐Ÿ™‚ finally!

@Jiwon.N.
Wow, why their concert is so expensive O.O

MUSE <3
One of the best band ever ;D
Hysteria is just awesome ๐Ÿ™‚.. And so many others *-*

I like Muse๐Ÿ˜!
They are perfect ๐Ÿ˜ƒ !

I love MUSE! They are the best band ever. I love everything about them, their songs are awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ My favourite songs are Plug in baby, Bliss, Sunburn, Unintended and Butterflies and hurricanes

I must love... well like 98% of their songs ๐Ÿ˜›
Haha they're just... (no word is strong enough ๐Ÿ™‚ )
Long live: MUSE <3 !

My boyfriend is love's Muse very veryyyyy much !!! Me too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I went to Paris Bercy 12 June 2009... It was MAGIC ...

Muse ROCKS!! And their last album was once again just perfect!!

I love their music!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I love them โ™ฅ "Feeling good" is awesome.. but others too!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ