The last word Games

Hi! It's a game that I know and which came good on many site that I know.

[b][u]The rules are enough simple :[/u][/b]

[i]You should to post a message to those hours : 9,10h,12h,14h,16h,18h,21h,22h,23h,00h,01,03,05. The difficulty of this game live in the fact you must to post for the exact minute and second of the new hour.
You'll win 10 pts by message. There aren't none special subject to put in your post : You're free.[/i]

[color=red][b]Warning this game can gave so addict! 😃 And It isn't do for persons who prolong the different created by an error.[/b][/color]

[i]PS : I forgot it's most sure to post at the 59minute than after. [b]For example : 12:59:59[/b] 😉[/i]

Edit by Phoebelycia .

Do you get points for the exact hour or if you missed but you're the closest to the exact hour you get points ?

No point when it's example 00h00:01 but for 00h00:00 yes you can to have points. 23H59:59 you can to have points too. And if you post very longtime before the hour and that nobody post after you yes you can have points.

Okay, I'll leave the maths for you.

Edit by Remus .

missed ;/

Edit by Remus .

Points for moment :

[b]Phoebelycia: 10pts[/b]
[b]Remus: 10 pts[/b]

[color=red][b]To par example : 12:00:00 points can't be gave. And if anybody post a message after for the new hour, points are gave.[/b][/color]

I came to add somes hours. 😉

What I can to write ? xD! I search, I search but I find nothing! 😃 I waiting for the new hour.

I'll came to have somes points !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

😛

[u]Points :[/u]

[b]Phoebelycia : 10points
Lostlover : 10 points [/b]

It's very late and find always a thing to do. 😃

And I'm alone on this topic and I'm alone on this topic but I'll have a point. 😃 :whistling :whistling :whistling

oh man this question is o bore make hard question who let spin us

Longtime without to see the Earth. xD 😃 😃 😃

I take back the game.

[u][i]Points :[/i][/u]

[b]Remus 10pts
Phoebelycia 40pts
lostlover 10pts
jackii 10pts
Dashyness 10pts[/b]