Recipes Everyday life and customs

Hi everyone!
I want to learn how to cook many different dishes from around the world, but I don't exactly know where to start...
Can anyone help me? I want to know what everyones favorite food is. 😁
A recipe would be helpful~
Please and thank you,
Rachael. :chef

Hey, though I´m german I don´t like german food very much 😛 I´m vegetarian so I got confronted with food like falafels.
Falafel is libanese and it´s traditionally served with sesame-paste and several vegetables, like onion, pickles and tomates in a wrap. It´s one of my favourite meals and here i found a recipe for it http://www.cooksrecipes.com/sandwich/falafel-with-tahini-dressing-recipe.html
Though it seems not be very easy to make, but actually it´s not very difficult and it´s worth it.

Maybe this helps..tell me if you'll try it 😛

[url]http://www.grouprecipes.com/62926/stuffed-cabbage-rolls---romanian-sarmale.html[/url]

Thanks! I will be sure to try these in the near future! 😁
They sounds really yummy! I will let you know how it goes~

It needs patience, and don't worry if you fail the first time, even if they won't look as in pictures, the taste won't change much (they will still be delicious 😛). If you're a vegan you can put rice instead of meat. Good luck.

i know how to cook a easy explosive if that counts for cooking xD i can also cook a good shepards pie

Do you have a recipe for the shepard's pie ? I'm interested 😃

yeah sure :
mice meat
vegtables
mash potato
and gravy

very easy english meal to do 😃

mice meat ? :/

It needs patience, and don't worry if you fail the first time, even if they won't look as in pictures, the taste won't change much (they will still be delicious 😛). If you're a vegan you can put rice instead of meat. Good luck.
Yeah, it does look pretty difficult...next time I'm at the store, I will pick up the ingredience and give it a try! Hope it goes well! 😁

Haha, and I think he meant "Mince meat" ;D

This is interesting topic. Why not fill it with more information (aka recipes?) 😃
As soon as I can I will share something from Macedonian cuisine~