Have you ever wondered which hurts the most:...... English

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not,

or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

It's an ....... amazing question..... 😛

Hello, Ithink that it's an amazing question to, but I don't understand what do you want to say. Can you explain me, please ? 🙂

Edit by ethical_sun .

Hello, Ithink that it's an amazing question to, but I don't understand what do you want to say. Can you explain me, please ? 🙂
Actully I don't how to answer you , I just mean...... If you like someone , you will say it to him ?

I think the 2nd

Actully I don't how to answer you , I just mean...... If you like someone , you will say it to him ?
yeah , don't waste another second or it might be too late.

Ok, I understand now, the 2nd hurts the most for me.

i think the first one. it would hurt me to know i said something that may have upset or ruined a friendship. so i would want to take it back.

well, first I would think the second one... but actually: I think that the first one would hurt the hardest

_____________________________________________________________________________________
but that's my opinion 😛

definitely the 2nd one.. said nothing and wishing you had..
if you've said something, at least you tried.. and the result.. you can still work on..
but if you've said nothing, then no matter what down the road, you can't fix it no more.

my 2 cents

ok ... I have 2 change my opinion.... the 2nd is definitely the worst !!!

saying nothing and wishing I had 🙂

I agree with Joey, saying nothing. Everyday, I wish I had kept it all to my self.....

saying something and wishing i don't

saying nothing and wishing I had...ahhh

Saying something you wish you had not.
I have hurt many of my relationships by saying the wrong thing without thinking..