If you had a super power English

what would it be? Me personally? I'd have something that's incredibly useful like shape-shift that way I can fly and breath underwater and all that fun stuff physically possible 😛 (and of course then i could be a ninja turtle whenever I want!!! donatello ) lol1 lol1 lol1

oooooohhhhh i always want to have a super power > < tt1
i want to be invisible whenever i want. and i want to FLY too lol wanna fly wanna fly wanna fly > < :angel
if i have enough strength, i'll beat up the classmates i hate 😛 haha just an idea xDD

i hope i could have a wand then i'll own every power thumbup2

read people's minds

😁^Lol I wouldn't want to read people's minds, there are some disturbed people out there, but now that I think about it, that would be kinda cool.

I would love to be able to be invisible. Lol

I want to fly~~

wow, thats a tuff question 😮 but i think i wanna control the weather 😃 it would be cool! but i also wanna read minds! 😃 or be the queen of water, like him in the Percy Jackson movie xD haha

Ray Ray

Read the Percy Jackson books.. They're ten times better than the movie... Other than that I would like the simple power of think it and it happens.... You know know think you can fly and you can fly... Think you can read minds and you can read it... How awesome that would be!

lol good idea!!

😃

lol I'd wanna read minds if I didn't have to read remus and ooooh a water queen (fancy one)

heey don't steal my super power 😛

Stop the time to steal everything.. 😛

Stop the time to steal everything.. 😛
😮 that's baaaddd! you'd be a super villain then lol

Black powers..
( Do not reply if you don't get the reference)

Make people happy.
Is that a super power?

Go back to the past and future .then correct what I did wrong and see what I will look like in the future. And make lots of money to make my family and I live happily !

Make people happy.
Is that a super power?
Now it is 😛 I LOVE IT and adverb is that a panther reference? did you even have them over there?!

I WANT FLY!!!!!

Stop the time
me too, but not to steal things 😛