Everybody,please mourn the Poland's president 's death. Politics and governments

I don't know whether i should post this topic or not.
Although I am a Chinese student,I should mourn the Poland's president 's death.

(*) : (

Edit by tbbproject .

no123

Of course ;

But life continues, then 😉

(*) (*) (*) 🙁

(*)(*)

I presume he will be the only president (well, with J. F. Kennedy) whose balance in politics will never be criticized in the future 😁

I want to correct ! Not only president death - > his wife, a lot of politicals, generals, clericals too. In the same catastrphy.. : ( [*] [*] [*]

@ Zadkiel
well, it's not like that ;P everybody respects him as a man but people(politicians) try not to talk about decisions he made that they didn't agree with, but regarding the case of President's funeral and when he should be buried - it's already happening. People that don't agree with the President being buried in Cracow critise his politics already, and i feel quite ashamed of this whole situation.

On the contrary, I think it is not a bad thing that opponents criticize his politics. Respect for dead people, okay, but it mustn't lead to blindness 😉
For example, I read he was Eurosceptic, and against abortion right, or gay people. It is not because he moved on six feet under that it suddenly becomes the best policies to apply.

But there is criticism and criticism, agressive or not !

Don't you think so ?

It's so sad that the president died of accident.

@ Zadkiel
yeah, that's what i wanted to say, now when i read what i've written it doesn't say it right.
i was also against his politics, but i hate people who argue just to make people irritated and point out things that don't matter now, and when it comes to the President's grave - i agree that it shouldn't be in Cracow where the kings and people who've fought for our freedom lie.
another thing that i find disturbing is that cardinal Dziwisz said that 'the President's death was heroic' - erm, why? because he died in a plane crush...?
but i don't want to set the flame here, and i also feel sad because of that tragedy.

Well, I suppose they could have kept silent during at least the burial, yeah.
But if his death is heroic, then more than 100 000 Haitian died heroicly quite recently ! 😁

What is going on for Poland now ? There will be elections soon ?

Yeah, I agree with you 😉 when I'll die in a plane crush (well, hopefully not!) then my death will also be heroic i suppose ;P

Yes, the elections is going to be held in June. I think that person who has a biggest chance to win the elections is Bronisław Komorowski (he's Acting President now), because some candidates died, some decided not to candidate.

Do you know what is his obedience ?
But no matter what, Poland has been very reactive ! They have managed instability very well, I think.

▦▦

I don't know how Poland people express their sadness with emoticon,
but in here, we use two squars with checks......

On the contrary, I think it is not a bad thing that opponents criticize his politics. Respect for dead people, okay, but it mustn't lead to blindness 😉
For example, I read he was Eurosceptic, and against abortion right, or gay people. It is not because he moved on six feet under that it suddenly becomes the best policies to apply.

But there is criticism and criticism, agressive or not !

Don't you think so ?

I think that he was right to be against gay people.

Right to be against gay people? Lol kid, haven't you ever heard of the phrase "if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all" if those are you beliefs then ok but don't openly bring them here where we have many gay members.