I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP! Anything and everything

Hi Everyone... well I wasn't kidding when I posted I really need your help coz I really need it. πŸ˜›

Can you please help me look for a very nice travel destination with good food, i love eating you know.. πŸ˜›
My boyfriend and I are going to travel out of the country together for the first time. :blushing
Austria is the number 1 on our list. We need like seven more... can you help me by suggesting other places to go?

Thanks a lot! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

~Um it's very unfortunate but I might be traveling alone for now. We kindda broke up. Saw him screwing another girl. ~ πŸ™‚ I'm okay now.

Edit by youareguessing .

Talking about food - maybe France (but I heard it's expensive in there) and Italy πŸ™‚

Italy πŸ˜‰

Talking about food - maybe France (but I heard it's expensive in there) and Italy πŸ™‚
Yeah that's what I heard too. But maybe street food there is not expensive. big_smile I haven't been to France yet.

Italy πŸ˜‰
yeah Italy... why didn't I think about that before? πŸ™‚ Thanks!

Bar in China, there are many delicious. Very unique, very authentic snacks.

Boyfriend? Envious! πŸ˜ƒ Umm I'd like to recommand Germany : kasespatzel(similar to noodle or cheese macaroni), pretzel, sausage and cakes which made in there own way are very delicious!
In fact there are a few original German foods(most of food comes from Turkey, Italy, India..) but they also have German style, I like it!
And I wanna recommand Korea or Japan if you like hot food or seafood. πŸ™‚

Edit by Radwimps .

Bulgaria! πŸ˜ƒ
We have interesting nature here and food
It's not like in Italy or France or Japan but maybe you will like it
And it is not that expensive ( that's why russians came to our sea side on vacation πŸ˜ƒ)

Fraaaaance !! πŸ™‚
It's not exensive in there !! 😁
And the restaurants in Paris are so DELICIOUS !! πŸ˜‰
And France are so beautiful !!yeaah !

Bar in China, there are many delicious. Very unique, very authentic snacks.
We've been to China with some friends.. And yes I love it there πŸ™‚

Boyfriend? Envious! πŸ˜ƒ Umm I'd like to recommand Germany : kasespatzel(similar to noodle or cheese macaroni), pretzel, sausage and cakes which made in there own way are very delicious!
In fact there are a few original German foods(most of food comes from Turkey, Italy, India..) but they also have German style, I like it!
And I wanna recommand Korea or Japan if you like hot food or seafood. πŸ™‚
Haha yes with my boyfriend. It's our first time to travel out of the country alone... you know just by ourselves.. Yes Korea is great and my boyfriend likes hot and spicy food. I wonder if he will consider it πŸ˜ƒ

Bulgaria! πŸ˜ƒ
We have interesting nature here and food
It's not like in Italy or France or Japan but maybe you will like it
And it is not that expensive ( that's why russians came to our sea side on vacation πŸ˜ƒ)
Not expensive? Are you sure? If yes, then Bulgaria's gonna make it to our list thumbup2

Fraaaaance !! πŸ™‚
It's not exensive in there !! 😁
And the restaurants in Paris are so DELICIOUS !! πŸ˜‰
And France are so beautiful !!yeaah !
I was just thinking... I'm gonna reserve France for our Christmas Vacation together..
πŸ™‚ i do hope it's not that expensive πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

I also haven't been to France yet, but I'm going there in September, then I will get to know if it's expensive for real πŸ˜‰

Well, I haven't recommended my country - Poland, in fact, I don't know why I didn't do that xD
Polish cuisine is also delicious πŸ™‚ a little bit heavy, contains a lot of meat and different spices. Pierogi (dumplings with sour dough or meat inside), barszcz (a soup with small dumplings) for example. Polish cuisine was influenced by Russian, Hungarian, German, Turkish cuisine but it's one of a kind πŸ˜‰

of course everyone will post here his own country ..

I also haven't been to France yet, but I'm going there in September, then I will get to know if it's expensive for real πŸ˜‰

Well, I haven't recommended my country - Poland, in fact, I don't know why I didn't do that xD
Polish cuisine is also delicious πŸ™‚ a little bit heavy, contains a lot of meat and different spices. Pierogi (dumplings with sour dough or meat inside), barszcz (a soup with small dumplings) for example. Polish cuisine was influenced by Russian, Hungarian, German, Turkish cuisine but it's one of a kind πŸ˜‰

Will you tell me if it really is expensive? :clap

of course everyone will post here his own country ..
You're right. But that's okay because i want to learn more about their country. πŸ™‚

Yes, I'll tell you but I will go to France in about 6 months πŸ˜‰