Birthday Wishes For Alexandra! Anything and everything

Hi everybody!
My name is Magdalena and I'm from Poland ๐Ÿ™‚
I have a little request to you (of course if you want to help!)
My friend Alexandra is having her 18th birthday in April. I want to make her an unique birthday present - a movie.
What I need are short videos of people from all over the world, who say Happy Birthday Alexandra. It doesn't have to be recorded by a professional camera and it can be in your native language ๐Ÿ™‚
Every video would be welcome and I would really appreciate your help!
If you have any questions just ask ๐Ÿ™‚
Hope that someone will be interested and thank you in advance.
Magdalena

How do I put videos sent to you?

Just send it to my mail: (email hidden) ๐Ÿ™‚ or you can upload it on youtube and send me a link

Have been sent, pay attention to checkใ€‚Do not know if you can not receive. Not so good if you can tell me, I come from a new one, I am a bit nervous, ha ha.

Ok, I will check it as soon as I get home from school! Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

I got it ๐Ÿ™‚ thank you very much! you didn't seem like you were nervous at all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ what did you say? I understood 'hi' 'nihao' and 'happy birthday' ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anyone else wants to help?

I said: Hey, here is China, and wish you a happy birthday. And then in English said again I wish you a happy birthday.

Can you give me a finished product that you do well

Yes, I will give you a link to it when it's ready ๐Ÿ™‚ That will be in about month though! But I won't forget ๐Ÿ˜‰

this is a video with my request ๐Ÿ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJsisOeOQMs

I am sorry, I seem to not open it, you made a video file to my mailbox do? (email hidden) ๐Ÿ™‚

no, it's just a video i made on youtube to gather more people who will send me wishes ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes, I know.

anyone else? ๐Ÿ™‚

Edit by tbbproject .

i need like 7 more videos to finish this ๐Ÿ™‚ anyone?

don't think you are.. know you are.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

you mean what?
xD

hi again!
to all interested people:
the video is ready, already shown to Alexandra ๐Ÿ™‚
she was very happy when she saw it and said that it was a best birthday present ever! ๐Ÿ™‚
so, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IexN6qpwqWU

I wanted to thank all the people who helped VERY MUCH!