What do you think about Donald Trump Politics and governments

Yes, mayby thats a crazy question, but I'll tell you my reason why I ask this. I live in Germany, here in Europe I think, nearly everybody thinks bad about him. And thinks he's a bad president. What do you think about him. Would you agree to this or do you like him and why. I hope you and your family are fine, and I hope you'll answer ...
Greetings Leon

Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu are the only leaders who support the people of my country in the fight against our horrible government. So I don't think of him as a bad president when it comes to handling matters in the Middle East and the Iran situation.

You can't be described as a Bad President if you were elected πŸ˜‰
From the start, everybody knows what he would do once elected... and people voted for him πŸ˜‰
So now, he simply follows what makes him president... About that (the form), I think that he is a good president
About the Bottom of things, that is another debate...
One thing that it is good about him, is that he is not a political person, following my opinion πŸ˜‰ He is just a guy, who was hurt in his honor, and now he continues what he has in mind from the start....
So now, we can complain ourselves about him, but he is only a fruit of our society... Good or Bad, everybody has his own opinion about but "It is always easier to complain about something than to act for"...

Interessting. I personally don't like his politic but, everybody thinks different and thats good!

And to reply to MrPersian:
What about your last Shah ? Would you like to go back in time ?
It is funny to see pictures and videos of the 60's and 70's of Iran compares to now XD No offense but what a decadence ! XD

To Leon_
Did say that his politic was good/right πŸ˜‰
Just that he was elected without hiding his projects πŸ˜‰
Economically, wouldn't say that he is good; But about the Crisis with North Korea wouldn't say that he was bad πŸ˜‰
He has a stubborn mind, which some time can be positive

And to reply to MrPersian:
What about your last Shah ? Would you like to go back in time ?
It is funny to see pictures and videos of the 60's and 70's of Iran compares to now XD No offense but what a decadence ! XD

Our last Shah is a God that I worship. He was truly a great king, one of the greatest we had in our history. He and his father turned Iran into a secular, modern and respected country, brought back the pride to the Persian culture and did everything he could to make Iran a first world country. Unfortunately Iran is in ruins now... It really hurts me to say this as a proud Persian, but the the history of Iran stops in 1979. This is not Iran anymore... It is "Islamic Republic" which happens to be located on the same piece of land where a great country known as Iran used to exist.
So you're absolutely right... I would love to go back in time, to live in the era when the Shah was the ruler of my country.

Hey Verenius, thanks vor your answer. I think in some parts you're right. But in some I have a different opinion. Yes everybody knows, what he want to do, but I think a lot people votet not for himself, but for the Republican Party. I also think, that a lot people want a men not a women, some people might voted for him, because they don't like Hillary Clinton. All in all you are Right the Americans voted for him, and he won. But the biggest Part of the britsh also voted for the Brexit and I personally think, that if they vote now, it would be a other descison ...
I also want to know what do you think NOW about him. I think a lot people liked him in the starting, but not know .... I think you're right, that he's not a politican, but whats better? I would say nothing. Maybe because of this, the people like him more, but I think that doesn't makes him better ...
Maybe we both understood this question on both ways, but I'll still say that he's or was a bad president ...
I'm looking forward to your answer. I hope you are all fine. Greetings from Munich

I think sometimes you're right and he makes the right descison. But in the most times, his politics are in my eyes not great. I also think that the thing with Norht Korea was more a "Show", than a real politc thing. One reason cause I don't like him is his Environmental policy. He told his people, the climate change doesn't exist ...

MrPersian,
Would you describe yourself as an Islamic from a Islamic Republic ? Or would you not linked yourself/or differently to the Islamic Republic of Iran ?

And to reply to the main question of this topic, I haven't followed the politic for these last times (as usually for me, but far more recently) so I would not judge Trump about his CURRENT politic πŸ˜‰
And about the North Korea Crisis, YES !!! It was a show !!! But Politic is a Show πŸ˜‰ If not, the would be no meeting, no TV spots, nothing linked with appearance πŸ˜‰ There would be only Online Program where people could make their own point of view and vote in consequence πŸ˜‰ It would be great, but it is impossible for one thing.... People are STUPID !!!
Yes, it can shock you but it is true πŸ˜‰ Will not board myself in another debate (in which I like to confront myself to other opinion), but that's it πŸ˜‰
And about, Hillary, she presented herself already one time before Trump, but because she is who she is, she had a second chance πŸ˜‰ It is not about gender, just people didn't want her for multiple reasons and only stupid feminist just remembered that it was because she is a woman...
And about the environmental policy, would you like him to follow the Greta Rogue Wave ? #HoldTheLineTheyAreComing

Yes I think, he should follow Greta. Here in Germany we have a bad environmental policy to (my opinion), but I think its important to save our climate. And I don't like Hillary too, but I think she would be a better president than Trump and sometimes I think what the hell is he making ...
But we have a different view to him and thats the good thing in a democraty ...

MrPersian,
Would you describe yourself as an Islamic from a Islamic Republic ? Or would you not linked yourself/or differently to the Islamic Republic of Iran ?

And to reply to the main question of this topic, I haven't followed the politic for these last times (as usually for me, but far more recently) so I would not judge Trump about his CURRENT politic πŸ˜‰
And about the North Korea Crisis, YES !!! It was a show !!! But Politic is a Show πŸ˜‰ If not, the would be no meeting, no TV spots, nothing linked with appearance πŸ˜‰ There would be only Online Program where people could make their own point of view and vote in consequence πŸ˜‰ It would be great, but it is impossible for one thing.... People are STUPID !!!
Yes, it can shock you but it is true πŸ˜‰ Will not board myself in another debate (in which I like to confront myself to other opinion), but that's it πŸ˜‰
And about, Hillary, she presented herself already one time before Trump, but because she is who she is, she had a second chance πŸ˜‰ It is not about gender, just people didn't want her for multiple reasons and only stupid feminist just remembered that it was because she is a woman...
And about the environmental policy, would you like him to follow the Greta Rogue Wave ? #HoldTheLineTheyAreComing

Well, most Iranians nowadays are very much Anti-Islam. Because that religion has been ruining our country for more than 1000 years. Thankfully our Zoroastrian identity and culture have been so strong that it wasn't able to change it.
But the Islamic Republic's main goal is to destroy the Iranian culture, heritage and history with an Islamic one.
Like nothing existed before Islam and 1979.
So when it comes to Iran, I am both anti Islamic, and anti republic.
Not all political systems work for every country.
Iran is a very diverse, multi cultural and multi ethnic country, and only a monarchy can preserve this unity. But a constitutional monarchy like it used to be. A great king like the Shah and now his son, who will only thing of Iran and its future.

The Islamic republic must be destroyed, their flag must be burned, and we must go back 40 years in time to fix everything all over again.

If you're interested, these are a few of Shah's interviews before and after the revolution... πŸ–€πŸ™πŸΌ

- https://www.instagram.com/p/B5LnhAsBeTE/
- https://www.instagram.com/p/B5LpaNvBqwe/
- https://www.instagram.com/p/B5QFEyghTwd/
- https://www.instagram.com/p/B5SWy-nBIZV/

Following Greta !?!?!?!? Plz no, had a good opinion of you :/
Greta is just a doll saying good and simple things without any content ...
Politic, Economy, etc. is not a question of child's dream ... Yes, everybody, including the Countries' leaders, would like to stop depending on Petrol, would like to stop polluting, etc. and it is very easy to say "STOP, You have stolen my childhood, booboo 😒" but in practice there are many obstacle to it !!! And you have to remember one thing already mention... People are stupid !!!
If a leader want to be re-elected, he has to be gentle with the people who voted for him... But environment measures would definitely be badly seen !!! Simple example: Smoking, what is the utility ? We could prohibit smoking cause 1) It is a health risk factor 2) It pollutes a lot (by the non-optimized combustion, the butt of the cigarette generally thrown in Nature 3) The transport 4) etc etc etc... BUT many people are smoking and wouldn't be agree with it and would not re-elect the leader once again ... Understand ? It is the same thing about "La chute" from Albert Camu: The water is so cold, and if you wanted to act in the same way that you said you would like to act, you have to jump in this cold water... It is easier to criticize than to act, don't forget it πŸ˜‰

Take a look to this topic and judge by yourself
https://en.penpal-gate.net/forum/1-politics-and-governments/3833-climate-change

Still no reply and no counter-argument ...

If a leader want to be re-elected, he has to be gentle with the people who voted for him...
Yes and that is the Problem. I think we should change much
https://www.mcc-berlin.net/fileadmin/data/clock/carbon_clock.htm
this clock shows how much time we had to stop the climate change until the warming is at +1.5 Degree Celsius ...
We have nearly 8 Years and thats a very short time. And in this time we should change our live drastic. I think we should for example eat less meat ...
But I asked about the opinions of Trump and I think, a president of a big country tells nearly a half billion People, that the climate change doesn't exist. People like this shoud be "fired" πŸ˜‰ . And thats one point why I hate him. I also think that it was not a good descison to stop the healt care programm "obamacare". Thats not good cause a lot of people in America have not a lot money and if they get ill, they will have a big risk to die. And thats to clever!!!

"Not have money [...] risk to die" And ? One of the main problem of our world is the Overpopulation ...
Pollution, COVID-19, Poverty, wars, etc.. many troubles are linked to overpopulation and you are complaining about reducing it ?
But I agree with you that USA are not the first place in the world where overpopulation should be corrected.
You see, that is the problem that I've explain before, you want to correct the climate but when it starts you do not agree with...

And about the deleting of Obamacare, I still agree with you that it is a mess BUT here in EU (and particularly in Belgium) we have a too social state that do not push people to go forward ! I'm at the right place in my work to see how some people enjoy how the State take care of them without anything in return from their side... A more liberal Politic could adjust the thing...

As conclusion, you have to understand that Humanity and History have not been build on Social and Gentle Principles. Death, diseases, etc.. are the mechanisms by which the Earth tries to maintain a balance. But now humans are being so intelligent that they are winning against the Earth (see the COVID crisis in China) ...
But they will be catch up by their own situation, the one that was create to win against Earth πŸ˜‰
Overpopulation, pollution, etc. I'm not worried about the climate changes, diseases, etc.
Humankind will always survive, like with the Black Death during which nearly 1/3 of the EU population died but EU are still standing by now. Who, at this time, could think about a future of EU when being shot by the army trying to flee from a infested city ?
To every crisis, humans found a solution... even if it cost a lot...

PS: When stupid young people shouting "We are killing the Earth", tell them that we are only killing Humanity with full awareness and by acting like that it makes people wanted to speed the process for them...
PPS: Wow, I've really went to far in this message XD

In my opiniom very good president better than Obama

I am a US citizen. I think he is a liar, a bully, and a racist. Those are the nicest thoughts about him. There is a special place in Hell for him and his followers.