your strangest dream English

what is your strangest dream?? alien

When I was a kid I always dreamt that I fell in my spaghetti... The pieces meat in it wanted to eat me, they were huge and ran after me... So I didn't liked spaghetti when I was a kid 😛 I never wanted to eat it because I was scared! lol

OMG that is crazy!!

My strangest dream was me racing by clowns who wanted to kill myself with their red noses :s
Actually i'm afrais by clowns

Clowns are scary indeed!

yes a looottt!!!!!

I dreamt a couple of days ago that my hair turned green, it fell out & there where skin attached to it.
I felt like I was in a horror movie like the Grudge or something.
That was most certainly my weirdest dream ever O.O

woaw very weird , i remember the last time that i saw the Grudge , I had half the movie paused to see the girl who had no jaw

The Grudge really freaks me out ;o
Even though I'm a Horror fan ;d
Well, I guess there's some stuff I can't take 😆

Last night I dreamt I was in a swimming pool with Jacob Black (the werewolf from the Twilight-saga) LOL!
I only can remember there was a huge yellow waterslide in it... Cool!

Once, when I was younger, I had this strange dream of me running in the jungle (In my country there's jungle by the way), being chased by a big Jaguar, then I fell and he grabbed my head and killed me. Believe me, I woke up sweating as hell.

Once, when I was younger, I had this strange dream of me running in the jungle (In my country there's jungle by the way), being chased by a big Jaguar, then I fell and he grabbed my head and killed me. Believe me, I woke up sweating as hell.
Dammit man, these kinda dreams are very annoying. Dying in them is such an odd feeling. Wonder what's the psychological explanation for this..

Okay, I had a dream once i was a meatball. HAHA alien

Dammit man, these kinda dreams are very annoying. Dying in them is such an odd feeling. Wonder what's the psychological explanation for this..

Okay, I had a dream once i was a meatball. HAHA alien

Maybe you were the meatball in my spaghetti-dream! 001_unsure

the strangest.. i was looking documentary movie about alligators with my father and i saw that one of reptiles had just ate my friend O_O..

sorry for my english, but nobody is perfect 😛